EXHIBITIONS AND CURATORIAL EXPERIENCE
- Solo Exhibition, The Crow Descend, Giles Gallery, Cardiff, Wales, UK
- Solo Exhibition, The Crow Descend, Cynon Valley Museum Trust, Wales, UK
- Exhibition, The Crow Descend, Workers Gallery, Wales, UK
- Working Out Exhibition, Workers Gallery and Studios, Wales, UK
- Permanently showing at Workers Gallery and Studios, Wales, UK
- Exhibion “a World of Work, annual exhibition, Workers Gallery and Studios, Wales, UK
- Transition, first Base Art group Exhibition, Art in Attic Gallery, The Factory, Porth, Wales, UK.
- “Valleys Art exhibition”, Oriel A&B, Cardiff Bay, Wales, UK
- BIGsmallArt Wales, touring exhibition at Wokers Gallery, CreativeTea, Art in the Attic Gallery, Louise Collins Attic Studio, Cynon Valley Museum and Gallery, Blackwood Institute and Giles Gallery, Wales, UK.
- “Essence”, Oriel Bach, Swansea, Wales, UK
- Mandela Exhibition, White Rose Information Resource Centre, Gwent, Wales, UK.
- The Crux of the Matter, Art in the Attic Gallery, The Factory, Porth, Wales, UK.
- CFTHIRTYSEVEN Art Practice Degree Show, South Wales University,Treforest Campus, Wales, UK
- Great Summer Exhibition 2012, Butetown History & Arts Centre, Cardiff, Wales, UK.
- Wunderland II: tactileBOSCH Gallery & Studios, Andrews Road, Llandaff, Cardiff, Wales UK.
- Moist Bosch Exhibition, Artistic Collaboration installation, Tactile Bosh Gallery & Studios, Andrews Road, Llandaff, Cardiff, Wales UK.
- Exhibited and co-curator with Dr Ceri Thomas for the “Half a Degree” BA Art Practice Group Exhibition, Oriel y Bont, Ty Crawshey, University of Glamorgan, Pontypridd, Wales, UK.
- “International Women Week”, collaboration Installation artwork, Susan Zeppellini and Anna Llewellyn.
- “Solo Exhibition at The Runnymede Gallery”, Windsor, UK
- “Solo Exhibition at St Donats” – St Donats Castle, Llantwit Major, Wales, UK
- “Off the Wall Christmas Show – The Art of Giving”- Off the Wall Contemporary Art Gallery – The Old Probate Registry, Cardiff Road, Llandaff, Cardiff, UK.
- “Windsor Contemporary Art Fair″ – Royal Windsor Racecourse, Windsor, UK.
- “The Untitled Artists Fair”, Chelsea’s Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London, UK.
- “New Art Originals Street Exhibition”, March at Southwark Bridge Road London, UK.
- “Other Worldly Forests” Solo Exhibition at Canning House, Belgravia, London, UK.
- “Millennium Exhibition, Riverside Studios”, London, UK
- Curate and exhibited on “Since Samba has been Samba Exhibition”, Royal Albert Hall, London, UK.
- Curate and exhibited on “Festa de Artes Brazil Exhibition” at Working’s Men’s College, London, UK.
- Curate and exhibited on Collective Exhibition Artists from Holland, France, England and Brazil, supported by Brazilian Embassy at Butler’s Warf Gallery, London, UK.
- Guest Artist at the Exhibition of two large environment conferences,“Omame” (Brasilia) and “ECO” (Rio de Janeiro), Brazil.
- Exhibition “Prisoners Abroad” at Crypt Gallery, London, UK.
- Exhibition in a Private Hall in Chelsea, London.
- “Candid 89 art exhibition” at Business Design Centre, London, UK
- Exhibition “ No Boundaries on the Planet of Tupis Toris” at London Ecology Centre Gallery, Covent Garden, London, UK
- Exhibition “We all live in the same Maloca” at the London Ecology Center Gallery, Covent Garden, London, UK.
- Exhibition “Moscow Global Forum Exhibition” on environment and development for survival, Moscow, Russia.
- “Pirelli Prize”, MASP (Modern Art Museum of São Paulo), São Paulo, Brazil.
- “44th Paulista Fine Art Exhibition”, at Pinacoteca, São Paulo Fine Arts University, São Paulo, Brazil.
- The Ashmolean Museum of Art & Archaeology, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK.
- Art Practice Progress Prize Winner, Glamorgan University, Pontypridd, Wales, UK.
- Golden Medal Winner at “Salao Pararrealistic”, São Paulo, Brazil
- Bronze Medal Winner at “Salao Portinare of Vanguard Brazilian Fine Arts”, 1987, São Paulo, Brazil