Endeavour Project: Experiment results 1

Today is Monday holiday, and it’s raining, cold and dark. I brought clay home to work a little. I think that was the best thing I did because I’m making my sculptures without pressure and relaxing.
I finished my first experiment with the tree house. I used oxides to give a light color and fired at high temperature. I liked the result, but I wish it had a little more color, now I’ll apply a matt or satin glaze for a finishing effect.
In the new sculptures I’m using white clay, so when I will fire in the kiln I hope the colors will turn more vivid. The effect I would like to have is like a watercolor. Let’s see what the outcome will be!

Some of the pictures of the sculptures:

%d bloggers like this: