Metropol Parasol // The World’s Largest Wooden Structure | Yatzer™.
This is an amazing project in Plaza de la Encarnacion, Seville, Spain, which has been completed in April 2011. The Metropol Parasol project was part of the redevelopment of the Plaza de la Encarnacíon, designed by J. MAYER H. Architects. Read more…
- Metropol Parasol, The Largest Wooden Structure in the World (laughingsquid.com)
- Seville’s Maravilloso Wooden, Metropol Parasol (grasstain.wordpress.com)
- The Metropol Parasol – The Largest Wooden Structure In The World (presurfer.blogspot.com)
- The Metropol Parasol (neatorama.com)
- Image of the Day: massive structure takes over Spain (dvice.com)
One Reply to “A fantastic Architectural structure: “Metropol Parasol””
Wow! That’s amazing!