My artwork: “Up-Routed” the Project: First stage “The Arrow Heads”


I started doing the arrow heads with terracotta and stoneware. I am making them individually and I added seeds on to the mixture so when they will be fired they will have the aspect of ancient pieces.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: